[BSA] "Spondon 2010" BSA Formal - May 14

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 18:05:17 EDT 2010

   Hey Guys & Dolls!

BSA Ryerson has invited us all to their biggest event of the year :-)

<< SPONDON 2010 >>
Start Time: Friday, May 14, 2010 at 6:30pm
End Time: Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 1:00am
Location: J and J Swagat Banquet Hall
Street: 415 Hood Road
City/Town: Toronto, ON

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=106383619399986

Tickets are on sale NOW!

It is priced at $35 for individual tickets however there is a special
discount for groups of 10 (a Table) at a price of $30 per ticket! It will
cost the whole group only $300!!! THATS $50 in savings!

If you can’t make it in-person to purchase the tickets, you can email
transfer the money to mnahid at gmail.com. *Please make sure to put the
security question as What is the money for? And Security answer:  spondon.
*
Table Reservation:

Just so your group doesn’t split up into various tables due to not enough
seats at a table, please email us at rbsa.ryerson at gmail.com with your group
of 10 and we will reserve a table for you! *First come, First Seat*
For those of you who will be purchasing a table (group of 10), your table
will automatically be reserved for you with the purchase of your tickets.

Song Request:

Tired of NOT having your favourite tunes to dance to on ..well.. the dance
floor?
Send us your requests and we will make it happen!
You could either email us or request it on our facebook event wall
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=106383619399986

For tickets and info, call:
Mahbuba: 647-868-5020
Hasan: 647-242-2055
Radin: 647-866-9662
Naveed: 647-889-2506
Avijit: 416-856-9813
Sajid: 647-330-7434
Aquib: 641-406-6703
Nadia: 647-588-0602
McMaster/Hamilton region:
Humayun: 905-929-4862

Kitchener-Waterloo region:
Tahbit: 519-590-4009

GET YOUR TICKETS FAST BEFORE THEY RUN OUT!!!

Thanks
BSAR Execs 09/10