[BSA] Welcome to BSA !!- General body meeting/ Meet & Greet

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:24:31 EDT 2009

Hey guys!

It’s once again that time of the year to start up BSA! Hopefully by now
you’ve all settled in and all the froshies are starting to find their way
around Waterloo.

We’re VERY excited to start up BSA 2009 as we plan to make this year one you
will notttt forget.

We keep getting bigger and better with each passing year, and with the
overwhelming turn-out on club day, we have every reason to be that much more
excited. We have some pretty amazing events planned out already and hope to
make it even better with your input.

To get the year started, we’ll be holding our FIRST General Body Meeting/
Meet & Greet session this *Thursday, October 8th at 6:00 pm*.

You’ll get to learn what BSA is all about, hear more about events, find out
about our up-coming elections (all the BSA positions are up for grabs!), and
much much more. You’ll get the chance to meet all the past BSA Execs and
chill out with both new and old members. And as always, enjoy free
refreshments and snacks!

So come down to the first BSA 2009 General Body Meeting and meet some more
Bengalis at Waterloo!
*Join our Facebook group to stay updated* :
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21697165034

*Location and Time
*
*Event*: General Body Meeting/ Meet & Greet