[BSA] Sari & Lungi Dinner

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:25:33 EST 2009

Hey everyone!

*****************IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER AMAZING WATERLOO BSA
EVENT!!*****************

Eid is almost here and to celebrate, we will be having our first ever *SARI
& LUNGI DINNER on Sunday, November 22nd at MC 3001 ( MC Lounge)*

This will be a potluck, so bring along your BEST all-bengali dish. We will
have extra food as well, just incase you don't have access to a kitchen!
Come and enjoy every kind of food you can imagine and its all for FREE!!

This is yet another chance for you all to come and hangout with all of BSA
and enjoy some home-cooked food that we all miss!

Just to make it a little more fun, we *highlyyyy *encourage all the ladies
to wear SARIS and guys please rock your LUNGIS! Don't worry about feeling
shy because all of the BSA Execs will be in their attire ;) You don't get to
see this very often!

****2 AMAZING PRIZE GIVEAWAYS! Prizes go to the best-dressed male and female
of the night! You must be wearing your saris and lungis though!****
*