[BSA] Game and Movie Night

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:40:22 EST 2009

Hey guys!

So midterms are over or almost over for most of us and finals are coming
soon! Now is the perfect time to take a break from all that studying and
enjoy a fun night with your fellow BSA members at Waterloo! All we really
want to do is chill while we still can, and BSA is helping you get a little
more relaxed.

Come out this *THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5th* and watch a movie on the big screen,
play some video games or just mingle with the rest of BSA. SNACKS and DRINKS
will be provided.

All for only $2 (at the door)

*Event Page*: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=189981952493&ref=nf

*MOVIE*: *The Namesake - Two Worlds, One Journey*

The movie circulates around Gogol (Kal Penn), an American-born Bengali, who
wants to fit in among his fellow New Yorkers, despite his family's
unwillingness to let go of their traditional ways.

It's an amazing award winning movie that you will not want to miss!

*GAME*:: *Rock Band, FIFA 2010, WII Sports and various board games*

*Entrance Fee*: *Only $2
*
***SNACKS AND POP will be provided!***

*Date and Location*