[BSA] ""আমরা Bangladesh" wristband on sale

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 17:58:54 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

 "আমরা Bangladesh" wristband is on sale now for only $5 exclusively  through
BSA WATERLOO.  We have limited amount available so get yours while it lasts.
Show your Bengali pride by wearing the red and green.

If you want a wristband we can meet you up on campus.  Reply to this email
or Call/Text  Sohan Kabir, Farez Hassan or Tanzina Chowdhury for the
wristbands.

Sohan Kabir:                   226-339-7590
Farez Hassan:                519-781-6333
Tanzina Chowdhury:        226-747-4438

--
Bengali Students Association
University of Waterloo, ON