[BSA] :: SPONDON: Feel the Heartbeat :: (BSA RYERSON's FORMAL)

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 01:51:49 EST 2009

*From our Friends at BSA Ryerson: One of the most highly anticipated BSA
events of the year....*

*SPONDON: Feel the Heartbeat*
*
*

  *When:*        Friday January 30, 6:30pm-12:30am
*Where:*       J & J Swagat Banquet Hall, 415 Hood Road, Markham, ON
*Cost:*           $35 *Valid Post-Secondary ID Required*
*Facebook:*  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=46183676105

 *Ryerson's famous annual formal is back...and we mean BACK (last time it
took place was back in 2007!)  Come out, relax, and celebrate in style -
dress to impress - afterall, those digital photos will last a lifetime.  **If
you're interested in performing please let us know! There will be more
information to come in the following week. Please check the Facebook page
for up to date information!*
*
Great Food, Great Entertainment, and Great Company...what more can you ask
for?

**Groups of 10 will have their tables reserved so their group is not split
into various tables (as we all know sometimes happens!) - make sure you
email your list to us ASAP to save your table! First come, First Serve.**

*

*TICKETS GO ON SALE NOW! ** RSVP on Facebook:*
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=46183676105#/event.php?eid=46183676105

  *For more information, please contact BSA Ryerson:*

*BSAR | Bangladeshi Students' Association @ Ryerson*
*Student Campus Centre (SCC), Room # B28*
*416-979-5000 ext.2398*
*rbsa.ryerson at gmail.com*
*www.bsa-ryerson.org*

--