[BSA] Bangla Mela 2009

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:33:23 EST 2009

Hello BSA,

It's once again time for our annual BANGLA MELA brought to you by the BSA of
Waterloo!

Come and experience our rich Bangladeshi culture with a variety of food,
music, henna and clothing. This event is not one to be missed! Try samosas,
fuchka (pani puri), chot poti and a variety of sweets or just come out to
enjoy the feel of Bangladesh. This mela is to engage and involve our
community at the University of Waterloo and promote the Bangladeshi culture
to all students of all backgrounds. Bring your friends and enjoy this
amazing event!

It's time to spread our culture all over the world!

** Foods will be sold for very low prices so COME BEFORE EVERYTHING RUNS OUT
***

When:  Thursday, January/22/ 2009
Time: 10:30 am - 4 pm
Where: SLC Multi-Purpose Room