[BSA] General Body Meeting

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:07:05 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

BSA would like to welcome everyone to a new year at University of Waterloo.
To start off the new semester , we are having our first general body meeting
this Thursday (Tomorrow). Come down and meet all the new faces and introduce
yourself. We will give you all the scoop on upcoming events including Bangla
Mela and Inter-Bsa paintballing. You can get all the details about the
Inter-BSA paintballing and also sign up for it at the meeting.  We rarely
have any genral body meeting so we are hoping to have a big turn out. See
you all there !!