[BSA] :: "Bangladesh আমরা" Wristbands on SALE!!! ::

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 13:24:15 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

*"আমরা Bangladesh"* wristbands are on sale now for only $5 exclusively
through BSA WATERLOO. We have limited amount available so get yours while it
lasts. Show your Bengali pride by wearing the Red and Green.

If you want a wristband we can meet you up on campus.  Reply to this
email or Call/Text: Sohan Kabir, Farez Hassan or Tanzina Chowdhury.

Sohan Kabir:                   226-339-7590
Farez Hassan:                519-781-6333
Tanzina Chowdhury:        226-747-4438

Regards,

--
Bengali Students Association