[BSA] :: General Body Meeting :: (Resent)

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 22:39:28 EDT 2008

 Good Evening,

We apologize if you've received this email twice. The year has begun and
everyone is occupied with the never-ending readings, assignments and tests.
Hope you guys are all on top of everything, and even if you aren't take a
break and come to our General Body Meeting. Since its Ramadan, we decided to
hold the meeting a little late so everyone has a chance to do Iftar then
come to the meeting.  The location and timing of the meeting is:

*September 25th, Thursday
9:00 PM
SLC 2143

*We will give you information about out future events and activities, exec
positions and how you can help out.  It will also give you a chance to
introduce yourself and meet other BSA members. So , hope to see you all
there.
*

Sohan Kabir
*