[BSA] General body meeting

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 21:51:12 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

The year has begun and everyone is occupied with the never-ending readings,
assignments and tests. Hope you guys are all on top of everything, and even
if you aren't take a break and come to our General Body Meeting. Since its
Ramadan, we decided to hold the meeting a little late so everyone has a
chance to do Iftar then come to the meeting.  The location and timing of the
meeting is:

*September 25th, Thursday
9:00 PM
SLC 2143

*We will give you information about out future events and activities, exec
positions and how you can help out.  It will also give you a chance to
introduce yourself and meet other BSA members. So , hope to see you all
there.
*

Sohan Kabir
*