[BSA] :: Welcome Frosh!! ::

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 02:39:08 EDT 2008

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to another year of BSA. Thank you to everyone who came by to meet us
on Clubs & Societies Day. A HUGE thank you goes out to those who helped out,
especially Farez Hassan <http://www.new.facebook.comfarez%20hassan/> –
thanks for setting up the booth and display board!

We will hold a General Body Meeting sometime next week. Everyone will be
notified as soon as a day is fixed. In the meantime, please join/bookmark
the following:

*BSA Waterloo*
Email: bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Web: http://bsa.clubs.feds.ca
Fbook: http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21697165034

*Now onto some serious stuff – Volunteers Needed!*

The Muslim Students Association (UWMSA) is holding an event called *"Experience
Ramadan"* on *September 23rd, Tuesday @ Fed hall*. This event is sponsored
by One-Waterloo, the University of Waterloo, and the Federation of Students,
in collaboration with the Pakistani Students' Association (PSA) and the
Bengali Students' Association (BSA). The MSA has always hosted free Weekly
Iftaar dinners on campus, but this year, they will be hosting a grand open
Iftaar for everyone.  So, a lot of volunteers are required for the event!

There will be a volunteer information session on *September 22nd @ 5:00 pm
(SLC 2143)*. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Sohan Kabir
(226-339-7590) <ehtasum_ at hotmail.com>.

Thank you,

Sohan Kabir
BSA Waterloo

P.S. Please check the attachment for a glance at what we tend to do.

*Recommended Groups:
*
*1) Experience Ramadan @ UW:
*http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25887927709
**
*2) University of Waterloo Hindu Students Association (UW HSA):
*http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11704605490
*
* <http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11704605490>
*3) Muslim Students' Association @ University of Waterloo:
*http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2232630587
*
4) JAGORON -- BSA Waterloo's Banglarock Band:
*http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33411669880

Bengali Students Association
University of Waterloo, ON
Email: bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com