[BSA] Spring 2008 Elections - May 14th (7:00 p.m- 9:30 pm) SLC 2134

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:54:05 EDT 2008

Hey Everyone,

Hope your term has started off well and you have settled up once again in
Waterloo. Those of you on co-op, good luck with your new work term.

Once again the BSA at the University of Waterloo for Spring 2008 would like
to bring Bangladeshis and non-Bangladeshis on campus together to celebrate
and promote our culture. We will be having a few of events this term which
will be organized by our to be elected new executives.

I would like to invite you all to our First General Body Meeting where the
elections will be held.