[BSA] BSA Elections-Winter 2008--Monday 21st Jan, 6pm at SLC 3103

Sajjad Kamal sajjad at sajjadkamal.com
Sat Jan 19 15:07:31 EST 2008

Hey Everyone,

Hope your term has started off well and you have settled up once again in
Waterloo. Those of you on co-op, good luck with your new work term.

Once again the BSA at the University of Waterloo for Winter 2008 would like
to bring Bangladeshis and non-Bangladeshis on campus together to celebrate
and promote our culture. We will be having a couple of events this term
which will be organized by our newly elected executives.

I would like to invite you all to our First General Body Meeting where the
elections will be held.