[BSA] Comedy and Cash for Bangladesh

Waterloo BSA bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:27:18 EST 2008

Dear BSA-UW Members,

On behalf of BSA-UofT, we invite you down to UofT St. George for a night of
stand up comedy!

*"Comedy and Cash for Bangladesh"!

Proceeds will go to CARE Canada to help victims of *
*Bangladesh's recent Cyclone of Sidr.*

*Date: Saturday, February 23, 2008*
*Time: Show 8 - 9:30pm, Doors open at 7:30pm.
Tickets: $12 in advance, $15 at the door (if tickets remain)
Veue: OISE Auditorium, 252 Bloor W, U of T St. George Campus*
*Facebook: **http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=12164406479*<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=12164406479>

*For Tickets:
- Call Faria Hoque at 647 308 2032
- Email the BSA at **bsauoft at gmail.com* <bsauoft at gmail.com>

There's a great well-known lineup!

- Headliner Perry Perlmutar (Much Music's "Video On Trial")
- Ali Rizvi (Yuk Yuk's Comic and CBC Radio's "Afghanda")
- Nathan Macintosh (Won "Best Comedian with a Day Job" and the "Tim Sims
Encouragement Fund")
- Pio Modi (2007 Great Canadian Laugh Off, Finalist)
- Azfar Ali (Featured on the Laugh Resort and "We Ain't Terrorists")
- Hosted by comedian Saad Kiyani (http://youtube.com/watch?v=C5FeqFEF2Zw)
If you want to see a great show for a great cause, then drop into downtown
Toronto for the weekend!
There are only 200 tickets, so it will be sold on a first-come first served
basis.

Sincerely,

Tahbit Chowdhury
BSA-UW President