[BSA] BSA Grad Dinner

Waterloo BSA bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:14:28 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely summer so far, with the occasional
thunderstorms, giving us a nostalgic feeling of Boishaki Jhors from back
home. Well its time once again for our Graduate dinner of the term,  so
come out and take a break from your studies or for those of you lucky ones
in Coop this term, just come and enjoy the scrumptious food prepared by the
Grad students and alumni in the University of Waterloo community. The grad
dinner will be held on the 2nd of June (this Friday) at the Student Life
center Multipurpose room and will start at 8:00 PM. Hope to see you guys
there and good luck with your midterms!

Thank you,
--
Bangladesh Students Association