[BSA] First BSA meeting Spring Term 2007

Waterloo BSA bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Wed May 9 21:34:03 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,

Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who showed up to our first BSA meeting
for the spring term 2007. To those who couldn't make it, here's the gist of
what happened.

The first order of business was to elect new execs for the spring term 2007.
Congratulations to those elected and good luck for the rest of the term! We
also discussed future events, and our first event is the BSA movie night
tanking place on Friday, the 18th of May 2007. We will be showing movies and
a few Bengali natok's at the SLC multi-purpose room starting from 8:00 PM.
We have also planned to hold a barbeque/picnic sometime later this term. We
will keep you'll updated about news and events throughout the term!

There will be a general meeting next Wednesday, 16 Wednesday 2007, we will
be brainstorming ideas for future events. See you then!

Thank you,

--
Bangladesh Students Association
University of Waterloo, ON