[BSA] BSA Euphoria at ES Courtyard on March 17th 2007 at 6 p.m

Waterloo BSA bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:55:50 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well! Well, the winter is finally fading away as we
graciously welcome spring. On this note, let me welcome you all to the BSA
Anondo-Matal/Euphoria, a semi-formal dinner with buffet, games , music,
dance and a
whole lot of Bangladeshi hospitality! Here are the details for the event:

BSA Anondo-Matal/Euphoria