[BSA] BSA upcoming events and meeting minutes

SAIF AHMED saif402 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:02:34 EST 2007

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing great! Here is an update on the BSA general meeting
last night.

Firstly, we have the BSA Potluck taking place on Friday, the 2nd of March.
The event will take place at Nayef Khan’s house located at Cedabrae Avenue
and will start at 6:00 PM. It’s OK if you dint know how to cook or simply
don’t have the means to because a couple of us are cooking on the spot! So
if you want to enjoy some home cooked Bengali food, send us an
email/facebook message or simply call us at 519-722-5110!

The ICC Cricket World Cup s just around the corner and the BSA will show all
the group stage games Bangladesh is participating in. We are going stream
the live cricket in the MC (Math and Computer Science Building) and will
also be serving snacks! We will be selling tickets to all the University of
Waterloo students at a discounted price of $2 only! So make sure you grab
them while they last!

Finally, we also discussed the BSA Dinner and will soon send out invitations
as soon as the details are finalized!

That’s it for now; if you’ll want more information on any upcoming events or
directions for the potluck, feel free to contact us. Alternatively, you
could also register at the BSA forum at http://bsa.eamped.com/ to keep in
touch with the happenings in and around campus!

Thank you,
Saif Ahmed
Vice President
BSA