[BSA] Meeting: Jan 24th, 6 p.m at SLC 2133

Sajjad Kamal sajjad at sajjadkamal.com
Wed Jan 24 20:50:42 EST 2007

 Hello everyone,

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for showing up at the BSA Elections-Winter 2007.Its a pleasure to
welcome you all to the BSA this term.Six executive members have been
elected. We will be organizing events and uniting the Bengali's on campus
this term.

Along with the elections, we did have a brainstorming session for ideas of
events. This term, we will be participating in the 'Cultural Caravan', an
event where students represent their cultures to everyone on Campus. We will
probably also be showing live cricket matches on campus for those of you
interested.

We will be discussing in detail our events for this term in our next
meeting.Please do come to the meeting to have your say for the events and
its a great way to socialize with fellow Bengali's on campus.