[BSA] Elections--Winter 2007---Wednesday January 17th 5 p.m at SLC 2043

Sajjad Kamal sajjad at sajjadkamal.com
Tue Jan 16 02:38:36 EST 2007

Hey Everyone,

Hope your term has started off well and you have settled up once again in
Waterloo. Those of you on co-op and graduates, good luck with your work.

Once again the BSA at the University of Waterloo for Winter 2007 would like
to bring Bangladeshis on campus together to celebrate and promote our
culture. We will be having a couple of events this term which will be
organised by our newly elected executives.

I would like to invite you all to our First General Body Meeting where the
elections will be held.