[BSA] Agenda for the meeting on 28th February 2007

SAIF AHMED saif402 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:42:40 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Hope your midterms are going smoothly! Also, to those whose exams are over,
hope you did well in the exams! I am sure all of you guys enjoyed the
reading week, but now its time to get back to regular university life.

We will be having our first meeting after the reading week in the SLC
tomorrow (Wednesday, 28th of February) and for those who plan to attend,
here is the agenda:

•	Website
•	Dinner
•	Cultural Caravan
•	Potluck

The meeting will take place in room # 2136 and will start at 6:00 PM. If you
want to share your views on the above topics, come over to the meeting!
Alternatively, you could also e-mail/facebook us your thoughts. You can also
check out the BSA forum at http://bsa.eamped.com/ to keep in touch with the
Bangladeshi community here at the University of Waterloo!

Thank you,
Saif Ahmed
Vice president
BSA