[BSA] BSA Update

Waterloo BSA bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 10:15:35 EST 2007

Hey everyone,

Hope your midterms are going fine and for all those in their work terms,
hope you decided what you work term report is going to be about! Here is an
update on what the BSA has been up to for the past couple of weeks!

Last Saturday we had the 'Grad Dinner' and firstly, a big thank you to
everyone for making the dinner a great success. We were treated to a
wonderful dinner followed up with a variety of scrumptious deserts! As our
guest of honor, we had the Mayor of Waterloo attend the event and I am proud
to say that she was very impressed to see our close knit Bangladeshi
community,

We also had an informal get together last night to relieve some of the
tension building up for the ongoing midterms. Both I and Manzar bhai cooked
up a tasty meal for the guys and of course, there was also the 'Adda'.

Finally, the BSA Forum is up! You can log in there to keep in touch with
Bangladeshi community here at the University of Waterloo! The link to the
forum is: http://bsa.eamped.com/

Good luck with the rest of your midterms!

Thank you,
Saif Ahmed
Vice President
BSA