[BSA] EVENTS REMINDER

Sajjad Kamal sajjad at sajjadkamal.com
Fri Oct 27 18:55:13 EDT 2006

Hey Everyone,

Hope your midterms went well. Take a break from studying and come along with
BSA to a Lunch Buffet at Maharajah Palace on Saturday, October 28th.
Maharajah Palace is on 103 King Street North. For any of you without
transportation , we will be taking the GRT together from the SLC at
12:15p.mtomorrow.
Really hope you guys can make it. If you need one of our numbers to let us
know if you are going to be late or need help, please reply back to this
email or post a message on our facebook group.

OUR UPCOMING EVENTS
When: Saturday, November 4th at 7 p.m
Where: Multipurpose Room, SLC
Cost: FREE! =D

BSA MELA
         -introducing Bangladesh to UWaterloo
When: Thursday, November 16th  starting 11:30 a.m
Where: Multipurpose Room, SLC.

NEXT MEETING

When: Wednesday November 1st --> 5:30pm
Where: SLC 2105B
Main Topic: Organising the BSA Mela

Looking forward to see everyone in our future events,

Thank you,
Sajjad Kamal
V.P Comm
Bangladeshi Students Association at Waterloo