[BSA] Financial Report of the BSA Dinner

Mushfik mushfik at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:25:12 EDT 2006

Hey Everyone,

The BSA dinner was a huge success, that's old news. We made a profit of $62
dollars! Currently we have $112 ( 62 + 50 ) dollars in our fund.This amount
will be spend for our upcoming big event on November 16th, focused on
introducing Bangladesh to UW and will be discussed on the next meeting  -
Wednesday, November 1st, 5:30 pm, SLC 2105B. Don't forget to show up for the
Lunch Buffet at ' Maharaja Palace' tomorrow at 12:30 pm .

Financial report :

Revenues :

Tickets(39)                        $468

Expenses:

Food                                 $320
Dessert                                30
Plates, napkins, forks, pop     36
Gas (Waterloo - Toronto)        20

Total                                 $406

Profit = $ 62

Thank you,
Mushfiqur Chowdhury
V.P Finance