[BSA] BSA General Meeting

Manzarul Azad Kazi manzark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 03:07:17 EDT 2006

Hey Everyone,

Eid Mubarak to all of you. Hope you all had fun this Eid. I just wanted to
remind you guys about tomorrow's meeting. Please try to show up, if you can.
In the meeting we will plan our big event for the term, like what should the
big event be, when it should be, or should any big event even take place
this term. So please come with your inputs.

Here are details for the next meeting:

WHEN: 5:30 p.m , Wednesday 25th October 2006
WHERE: Room 2105B, SLC

Also I got an e-mail from International Student office regarding
*"International
Education Week". *I am forwarding the mail so you guys can take a look and
then we can decide in the meeting what to do about it.

Thanks
--
Manzar Kazi
President