[BSA] meet n greet..thx

muhutareem siddique muhu05 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 02:06:10 EDT 2006

hey galz n guys!!!!

how  u doin??? definitely rockin!! :)
umm.....thx to eveerybody who showed up for the Meet-n-greet
dinner..............u guys are awesome...
firstly thx to BSA for organizing this event n kinda makin is so nice n
fun....
thx to all the execs and frosh for ur hardwork n ur devotion towards the
club...i kno the midterms r up,
but u guyz still took the initiative make this rock.....THX A LOT
the food was really great.....

we look forward to hv u guyz once again in our next evnt caz trust me...IT
WAS JUST THE STARTING.....BSA has a long way to go!!
n yes we r gonna walk tht extra mile to take BSA there...at the top....
once again thx a lot to u ppl........

signing off for now.....

Muhu
Frosh rep.............