[BSA] BSA

BSA, University of Waterloo bsa at watserv1.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Oct 1 20:26:53 EDT 2006

Guys,

The last meeting was really beyond my expectation. In my 7 terms here in
Waterloo I have never seen such big turnout & such eager members. I am really
confident that we can make this term the most successful term for BSA.

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the meeting, keep showing up through out
the term. Those who didn't show, please try to come. We need you.

And finally a big thanks to Ahmad, Tasnuva, Naveed & all those who were in the
BSA clubs day stall. They really worked hard to recruit new BSA members. You
guys are the best!!

Manzar

Bangladeshi Students' Association (BSA),
University of Waterloo,
Ontario, Canada
Email: bsa at watserv1.uwaterloo.ca
       bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com