[BSA] General Meeting

Rhyan Ahmed rhyans at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 13:53:54 EDT 2006

Hey again everyone!

Okay, so its gonna be a little bit touch and go setting up the meetings for
the first little bit until we can actually book a fixed place and time each
week for the meetings.
Its turns out the Multipurpose room in the SLC is available between 4:30 to
6 on MONDAY, OCTOBER 2nd!!

So Tuesday's meeting is being rescheduled for:

Where?: Meet SLC Great Hall (front foyer area) --> Multipurpose room is
booked
Date: MONDAY OCTOBER 2nd!!
Time?: 4:30pm - 6:00pm

So sorry if the time slot is bad for anybody. Its just that a lot of people
have said that the Tuesday time isn't working out for them and I know that I
personally wouldn't be able to make that either =(
In the future I promise I will give MUCH more notice for such meetings and
events. I know everybody has very busy schedules so I'll cut this message
short.

Hope to see everyone there, and if you know see anyone who planned to attend
Tuesday's meeting, PLEASE LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THE NEW TIME =D

Rhyan