[BSA] live cricket match, bangladesh vs. srilanka -tomorrow

Waterloo BSA bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:18:59 EST 2006

hi everyone,

As mentioned earlier we are going to be streaming the final of the
Bangladesh vs. Srilanka one-day series. In case some of you didnt know
Bangladesh just won the last match, and for all those trying to do the math,
that makes the series level at 1-1.
Here's to hoping we get a nail biting finish!

The match will be shown in the multipurpose room of the SLC and will start
at 10 pm, tomorrow,  friday the 24th of feb.

You are requested to bring your friends...if they're srilankan then all the
better.

See u guys tomorrow

Arman
VP Comm. BSA