[BSA] Fwd: From Murad

a4rahman at engmail.uwaterloo.ca a4rahman at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 24 11:06:11 EST 2005

----- Forwarded message from mhmchowd at engmail.uwaterloo.ca -----
    Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:45:50 -0500
    From: mhmchowd at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
 Subject: From Murad
      To: a4rahman at engmail.uwaterloo.ca

Asif,

Could you please  circulate or forward the follwing message to Bangladeshi
undergraduate students via their mailing group?

Murad

====================================

Subject: Rooms available for Female Students (Bangladeshi preferred)

Dear All,

Few rooms are available in a house (just owned by a
Bangladeshi female) for rent to female students
immediately.  The house is located at the intersection
of University Ave  and Mayfield road (232 Mayfield road).
Nearest major intersection is University Ave  and
Weber. Approximately 3 to 5 minutes walk to nearest
bus stoppage (Bus route 12). I personally visited the
house. To know more just contact with me at 8809468.

Murad

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca

----- End forwarded message -----