[Bridges] Bridges Linz 2019, and STEAM event at Ars Electronica Festival

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Sep 5 15:52:27 EDT 2018

BRIDGES LINZ 2019: Mathematics, Art, Music, Architecture, Education, Culture
Johannes Kepler University & Ars Electronica Center
Linz, Austria
16–20 July 2019 (Tuesday–Saturday)
bridgesmathart.org<http://bridgesmathart.org/>

Bridges Linz 2019 will feature talks and artworks presenting the latest ideas in mathematics and the arts from experts around the world. The conference includes keynote talks, hands-on workshops, a visual art exhibition, a short movie festival, a music night, a mathematical poetry afternoon, a mathematical theater event, a public day and an excursion.

See bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/<http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/> for details about submission deadlines, or to view our promotional video and download postcard PDFs. Program, travel, and registration information will be available there soon.

If you're in Linz for the 2018 Ars Electronica Festival, or if you're nearby, we invite you to visit on September 9th, 2018 for a session dedicated to STEAM Education and Bridges 2019. The event will be attended by several of the Bridges 2019 conference organizers. More information can be found at https://ars.electronica.art/error/en/steamingup/.

We hope to see you next July!

The Bridges Organization