[Bridges] Bridges Stockholm 2018 -- regular paper deadline fast approaching!

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 24 21:38:52 EST 2018

Mathematics, Art, Music, Architecture, Education, Culture
The National Museum of Science and Technology (Tekniska museet)
Stockholm, Sweden

Conference: 25–29 July 2018

Bridges 2018 will feature talks and artworks presenting the newest ideas in mathematics and the arts from experts around the world, including regular and short papers, invited talks, hands-on workshops, a visual art exhibition, a short movie festival, a public day, several performance events related to mathematics and art, and an excursion.

Call for submissions:

The paper submission website is open for submissions of regular papers.  The submission deadline for regular papers is 1 February, about a week away!  Please see the link below for full information about submitting a paper.

Please take particular note of our newly revised paper formatting guidelines for 2018, which apply to all paper and workshop submissions:

The subsequent submission deadlines are as follows:

* Short Papers: Submissions are due by 1 March 2018. (2 or 4 pages)
* Workshop Papers: Submissions are due by 1 March 2018. (4, 6, or 8 pages)
* Art Exhibition: Submissions will be accepted from 15 February to 15 March 2018.
* Short Film Festival: Submissions will be accepted from 15 April to 15 May 2018.

Full information about submissions in these categories can be found at:

Student travel scholarship:

We are pleased to offer a limited number of travel scholarships for students planning to attend Bridges 2018.  Full information about eligibility and the application process can be found here:

The deadline for applying is 15 April 2018.

We're looking forward to seeing you in Stockholm this summer!

The Bridges Organization