[Bridges] Bridges Stockholm 2018 -- regular paper deadline fast approaching!

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 24 21:38:52 EST 2018

BRIDGES STOCKHOLM 2018
Mathematics, Art, Music, Architecture, Education, Culture
The National Museum of Science and Technology (Tekniska museet)
Stockholm, Sweden

Conference: 25–29 July 2018
http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2018/

Bridges 2018 will feature talks and artworks presenting the newest ideas in mathematics and the arts from experts around the world, including regular and short papers, invited talks, hands-on workshops, a visual art exhibition, a short movie festival, a public day, several performance events related to mathematics and art, and an excursion.

Call for submissions:
---------------------

The paper submission website is open for submissions of regular papers.  The submission deadline for regular papers is 1 February, about a week away!  Please see the link below for full information about submitting a paper.

 http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2018/call-for-submissions-2/regular-papers-2/

Please take particular note of our newly revised paper formatting guidelines for 2018, which apply to all paper and workshop submissions:

 http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2018/call-for-submissions-2/paper-formatting-guidelines-2/

The subsequent submission deadlines are as follows:

* Short Papers: Submissions are due by 1 March 2018. (2 or 4 pages)
* Workshop Papers: Submissions are due by 1 March 2018. (4, 6, or 8 pages)
* Art Exhibition: Submissions will be accepted from 15 February to 15 March 2018.
* Short Film Festival: Submissions will be accepted from 15 April to 15 May 2018.

Full information about submissions in these categories can be found at:

 http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2018/call-for-submissions-2/

Student travel scholarship:

We are pleased to offer a limited number of travel scholarships for students planning to attend Bridges 2018.  Full information about eligibility and the application process can be found here:

 http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2018/student-travel-scholarship/

The deadline for applying is 15 April 2018.

We're looking forward to seeing you in Stockholm this summer!

Sincerely,
The Bridges Organization