[Bridges] "Travelling Bridges" Math-Art Collection established in Finland

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 18 15:01:30 EDT 2016

Dear Friends of Bridges Organization,

We have good news to share: based on the generous contributions of many participants of Bridges Finland 2016 Visual Art Exhibition, we have established a "Traveling Bridges" Experience Workshop.  This collection of mathematical art is now ready to take off and travel around Finland.

Here is a video slide show we created to promote the collection:

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq_pxnehPeQ

You can spread the news by sharing this blog post in your networks and social media:

   http://www.elmenymuhely.hu/?p=3872

If you aware of Finnish schools or other potential partners who would like to host our exhibition and programs, please let us know at info at experienceworkshop.org.

If you would like to keep up-to-date on news related to this collection and its travels around Finland, or share other math-art-learning related information with us, please sign up to our mailing list here:

   https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elmenymuhely

Keep in touch and thank you very much again!

Kind regards from Finland,
Kristof Fenyvesi