[Bridges] Bridges 2015 program now online

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jun 15 09:04:09 EDT 2015

----------------------
BRIDGES BALTIMORE 2015
----------------------

Mathematics, Music, Art, Architecture, Culture
The University of Baltimore, Maryland, USA

July 29 – August 1, 2015 (Wednesday – Saturday)

  http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2015/

A Collaborative Effort by the University of Baltimore and the Bridges Organization!

Please see the tentative schedule of talks at:

  http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2015/2015-program/

We are pleased to announce three of our keynote speakers: John H. Conway, Gwen Fisher, and Alan C. Kay, with more to come!

  http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2015/2015-speakers-coordinators/

Please visit http://bridgesmathart.org/ and take a look at the special programs we have planned for 2015, including Mathematical Theater, Mime-Matics, the Short Movie Festival, Poetry Day, Family Day, the Public Event, and a dance performance by the Pythagorean Trio!

We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore this coming July!

Sincerely,
The Bridges Organization