[Bridges] Call for submissions: Bridges 2014 short movie festival

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 23 16:41:29 EDT 2014

Bridges 2014 will include our fifth annual Bridges Short Movie Festival, in which we screen a variety of juried and curated videos and short films that explore themes in the intersection of mathematics and art. The program will include movies, videos and animations that have been created for educational, corporate and artistic purposes, and will provide another opportunity for you to experience innovative and integrative techniques in the fields of mathematics and art.

We invite you to submit your short movies between now and May 22nd.  Full submission instructions can be found here:

 http://gallery.bridgesmathart.org/short-movie-festival-submission-instructions

We look forward to your participation.