[Bridges] Bridges 2009 reminder: workshop papers

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 20 21:21:31 EST 2009

Renaissance Banff II
Bridges Banff
Mathematics, Music, Art, Architecture, Culture
http://bridgesmathart.org/

The Bridges Organization would like to take this opportunity to remind
you that the submission deadline for Bridges 2009 workshop papers is
coming up on March 1st (about a week from now).  Every year we look
forward to a wide variety of hands-on activities!

The web page for the 2009 conference can be found here:

    http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2009/

A call for papers, together with details on the workshops, formatting
instructions and information on the online submission system EasyChair,
is here:

    http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2009/2009-call-for-papers/

As always, we welcome your questions and comments.  You can reach us at
bridges at bridgesmathart.org.  We hope to see you this summer!

Sincerely,
The Bridges Organization