[Bridges] Short deadline extension for Bridges 2009 regular papers

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 30 23:38:38 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

We have received some reports that bad weather has interfered with work
schedules in some places around North America.  To accommodate Bridges
authors who may otherwise miss the deadline because of unforseen
delays, we have decided to offer everyone a couple of extra days.
Papers will now be accepted until 11:59PM Eastern Time on Tuesday,
Febraury 3rd.  We hope this will help relieve some stress over the
weekend.

Good luck with your submission!

Craig S. Kaplan
Bridges 2009 papers chair