[Bridges] Bridges Leeuwarden -- deadline extension

bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 31 21:51:59 EST 2008

This is the first year that Bridges is using an all electronic
paper-submission system.  Several people have encountered problems with
this new procedure.  Therefore, we are extending the deadline for paper
submissions by one week.

   *** The FINAL deadline for submitting papers to the Bridges 2008 ***
   ***       conference in Leeuwarden is now FEBRUARY 8, 2008.      ***

If you have already submitted your paper, then thank you for your
diligence.  We invite you to take advantage of the new deadline and
submit revised drafts of your paper up until February 8, 2008.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing your papers!