[SSDC-Safety] Safety Captain Information

Victoria Alderson victoria.alderson at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 11 13:35:42 EDT 2018

Forwarding on behalf of Graeme, please ensure all safety captains receive this message.

Attention team safety captains,

I will not be holding a safety captains meeting this term, instead I will be reminding you of your responsibilities and expectations.

Please ensure that your team binders are up to date, this includes team register, safety information and SOP's.

Please go through your chemicals inventory and update your MSDS binder.

You need to complete two work bay inspections per term. These inspections must be completed with another team member. New safety captains are encouraged to complete these inspections with more senior safety captains.

Mid term safety reviews will be conducted by myself in the coming weeks (Victoria will email a sign up sheet).

Please make sure that one of your bay inspections have been completed and that your team and MSDS binders are up to date before i review your bay.

Regards,

Graeme Adair
Manager, Sedra Student Design Centre
University of Waterloo