[SSDC-Safety] Midterm Safety Review Meetings

Victoria Alderson victoria.alderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 14 14:27:44 EDT 2017

Hello,

Midterm safety review meetings will be held with all work bay-based student teams during the week of June 19th to 23rd 2017.  The purpose of these meetings is to review safety documentation, including the team's safety manual, MSDS information, and work bay inspection records. The meeting will also provide an opportunity for a work bay inspection by the Director of the SDC. The goal of these meetings is to determine progress made by the team in their safety program, to answer questions that the team has about safety-related matters, and to highlight any potential hazards that the team may be unaware of.

Please participate in the Doodle Poll - which I have sent out, add your name and sign up for a ½ hour meeting time during one of these dates and times.  If you have questions on how to use this please let me know.

If your team's Safety Captain is unavailable during these times, please have the team lead or another designated team member attend the meeting in their place.

Cheers,

Victoria Alderson
Administrative Assistant
Sedra Student Design Centre and The IDEAs Clinic
University of Waterloo
519-888-4567, ext. 31018

[Waterloo_Engineering_logo_rgb]