[SSDC-Safety] Midterm safety review meetings

Peter Teertstra peter.teertstra at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 4 14:18:15 EDT 2016

Hi Safety Captains,

Next week I would like to schedule midterm safety reviews with each of your teams.  I have posted a copy of the blank schedule on my office door - please fill in the day / time when you are available to meet.

As part of the meeting we will be reviewing your Team Safety Manual, your list of SOPs and your MSDS binder.  Also teams who have hired co-op students should make sure that all their safety training paperwork is complete by the meeting.

If you are unable to attend, please have someone else from your team attend the meeting on your behalf.

Thanks

Peter Teertstra, Ph.D., P.Eng
Director, Sedra Student Design Centre
Faculty of Engineering, University of Waterloo<https://uwaterloo.ca/engineering>