[SSDC-Safety] midterm safety review meetings

Peter Teertstra peter.teertstra at uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 16 11:18:19 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I would like to schedule a Safety Captain meeting for this Wednesday at 3:30pm in E5-2004.  This is a mandatory meeting for all student team safety captains to attend.  If you are unable to attend, please contact me to make arrangements to meet individually at another time.  If your team does not currently have a safety captain, the team lead or another person in a leadership position should attend.

The purpose of the meeting is to review the requirements for the safety captain, go over specific details noted in the safety inspections that I conducted last week, and discuss new initiatives for this term.

Thanks.

Peter Teertstra, Ph.D., P.Eng
Director, Sedra Student Design Centre
Faculty of Engineering, University of Waterloo<https://uwaterloo.ca/engineering>