[quantum-info] FW: Quantum Faculty Cluster Hire at the University of New Mexico

Norbert Lutkenhaus Office iqclutk at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 13 21:31:25 EST 2023

Norbert Lütkenhaus, Fellow APS
Executive Director, Institute for Quantum Computing
Professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Waterloo
Lutkenhaus.office at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:Lutkenhaus.office at uwaterloo.ca>  (official email)
nlutkenhaus at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:nlutkenhaus at uwaterloo.ca> (confidential email)