[quantum-info] Fujitsu's quantum simulator challenge

Sarvagya Upadhyay sarvagya at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:13:09 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Fujitsu Research has recently announced a quantum simulator challenge where
participants of the challenge will get an opportunity to work on our 39
qubit simulator and test it out on novel problems and develop quantum
computing applications. We are currently inviting applications for the
challenge, and interested members in both academia and industry are welcome
to apply for it.

The application deadline is April 10, 2023. Please visit the following link
for more information:
https://www.fujitsu.com/global/about/research/article/202302-quantum-simulator-challenge.html

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you and best regards,
Sarvagya

--
"Mathematics is one of the essential emanations of the human spirit, a
thing to be valued in and for itself, like an art or poetry."

Oswald Veblen (1860-1924)