[quantum-info] Cornell Postdoc Position (Mark Wilde)

Norbert Lutkenhaus Office iqclutk at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 3 11:59:03 EST 2023

https://science.ai.cornell.edu/schmidt-postdoc-fellows/science-postdoc-opening-2023/

"Cornell University is seeking applications for our second cohort of the Eric and Wendy Schmidt AI in Science Postdoctoral Fellowship, a program of Schmidt Futures. We are looking for 10 postdocs who have a track-record of excellence in research and an interest in furthering their AI skills. Postdocs will engage in science research projects under the guidance of a faculty mentor in the relevant scientific field and department."