[quantum-info] Registration for "Post-quantum algebraic cryptography" - Three-month programme at IHP (fwd)

Ashwin Nayak anayak at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 11 12:20:15 EST 2023

This may be of interest to some of you.

Best,
Ashwin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 13:46:33 +0000
From: Institut Henri Poincaré - Centre Emile Borel <ceb at ihp.fr>
To: Ashwin Nayak <anayak at math.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject: Second announcement - Registration for
     "Post-quantum algebraic cryptography" - Three-month programme at IHP

            Si vous ne parvenez pas à lire cet e-mail, cliquez ici

[D2KTlFeVkSxG]

Second announcement: registration for
"Post-quantum algebraic cryptography"

>From September 9th to December 13th, 2024, at the Institut Henri Poincaré
(Paris)

Important : the deadline for financial support requests is:
March 15th, 2024

[mg3sp_D-bnAS.jpg?u=7xwQLFBtniwQnZfQHx4LzSNMGeWRHBS]
­

Dear colleague,

­

It is our pleasure to announce the thematic three-month programme
entitled "Post-quantum algebraic cryptography" at the Institut Henri
Poincaré (IHP) in Paris.

­
Registration: free but mandatory

Important: the deadline for financial support requests is March 15th, 2024.

Space is limited.

The Institut Henri Poincaré can help you to find an accommodation during
your stay in Paris.

An Introductory summer school will be organised at IES Cargèse (Corsica),
from September 9th to 13th, 2024

Registration for the introductory school

Three conferences will be organised at IHP :

 - from October 7th to 11th, 2024: "Deployment of post-quantum cryptography"

Registration for the first conference

- from November 4th to 8th, 2024: "Emerging topics in design and
cryptanalysis of post-quantum schemes"

Registration for the second conference

- from December 2nd to 6th, 2024: "Quantum technologies for cryptography"

Registration for the third conference

We are looking forward to welcoming you!

The organisers: Delaram Kahrobaei, Ludovic Perret, Jean-Charles Faugere,
Vladimir Shpilrain.

PS: do not hesitate to spread the word and forward this e-mail to
potentially interested colleagues and junior researchers including Ph.D.
students and postdocs.

We can provide financial support in the limit of available funding.

Institut Henri Poincaré
11 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 Paris
France

[ZVSBo6p2XLbT.png?u=7xwQLFBtniwQn8DbifFdKqQyxRYY4qQ]
­
[2780poBUJjyu.png?u=7xwQLFBtniwQnF53rUCoUzv4mkIWNQg]
­
[T_Qq3zzm9TD1.png?u=7xwQLFBtniwQnLwW0J9zf9PAc32Ug0w]
­
[O3f05mdtlpHK.png?u=7xwQLFBtniwQnSny987ApItGRLmSybC]

This email has been sent to anayak at math.uwaterloo.ca

Unsubscribe

© 2023 Institut Henri Poincaré