[quantum-info] Fwd: Announcement of QCrypt 2021

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Sat Mar 6 07:46:28 EST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Serge Fehr <Serge.Fehr at cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 7:14 AM
Subject: Announcement of QCrypt 2021
To: <qcrypt-announce at vad1.com>

Dear QCrypt Friends,

On behalf of the QCrypt steering committee and the local organizers, we
are delighted to announce the 11th edition of the International
Conference on Quantum Cryptography - QCrypt 2021.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, it has been decided to hold QCrypt 2021
again as a virtual conference (possibly with an option for a limited
in-person participation if circumstances permit). This ensures that
contributing to and participation in the conference is possible for
everyone.

The conference will take place on August 23 to 27, 2021, and the details
on the submission procedure will be announced soon. The PC chair this
year is Carl Miller (QuICS, University of Maryland), and the submission
deadline is currently expected to be in early May. Once finalized, the
Call for Papers will be distributed by email and posted on the
conference website https://2021.qcrypt.net.

Needless to say that a crucial ingredient of the QCrypt conferences are
your amazing contributions. Therefore, we encourage you to finish up
your latest results and start preparing your submissions to QCrypt 2021.

We would have loved to welcome you physically in Amsterdam, but we are
excited to be able to offer an interesting QCrypt 2021 conference that
is accessible for everyone.

Sincerely,

Serge Fehr & Christian Schaffner (local organizers of QCrypt 2021)