[quantum-info] Fwd: quantum information summer internship 2021 at Microsoft

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed Nov 25 16:16:22 EST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stephen Jordan <Stephen.Jordan at microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 3:37 PM
Subject: quantum information summer internship 2021 at Microsoft
To: Stephen Jordan <Stephen.Jordan at microsoft.com>

Dear All,

As in previous years, Microsoft quantum will host student interns in
summer of 2021. This year the internship program will be remote-only
via teleconference. I have mentored summer interns in previous years
and I believe they have a good experience, often produce a journal
paper from their project, and get a little exposure to what research
looks like in industry. More information about the internship program
and how to apply is given here:

https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/933670/Research-Intern-Quantum-Computing

You are invited to pass this along your students as well as other
eligible students affiliated with US or Canadian universities.

Best regards,

Stephen Jordan