[quantum-info] Fwd: PhD and postdoc position in quantum correlations/Bell nonlocality at University of Warsaw (Poland)

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Fri Jun 5 12:25:59 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jędrzej Kaniewski <Jedrzej.Kaniewski at fuw.edu.pl>
Date: Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 7:47 AM
Subject: PhD and postdoc position in quantum correlations/Bell
nonlocality at University of Warsaw (Poland)
To: Daniel Gottesman <dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca>

Hi Daniel,

Could you please forward the message below to the Waterloo qinfo
mailing list?

thanks!
jed

Dear Colleague,
(apologies if you receive this message more than once)

I hope you are doing well in these complicated circumstances.

I will soon announce two open positions (1 PhD and 1 postdoc) in my
group at the University of Warsaw (Poland). The expected starting date
is 1st October 2020 or (slightly) later. The potential research topics
include:

- quantum correlations and Bell nonlocality,
- self-testing of quantum systems and certification of quantum devices,
- device-independent randomness and cryptography.

If you know anyone who might be interested, I would appreciate if you
could pass on this message. More information can be found at:

http://www.jkaniewski.eu/?q=positions

Best regards,
Jędrzej Kaniewski